Punjabi Fried Fish Recipe
Ingredients for Amritsari Fried Fish Recipe
8 fish fillet
200 gms gram flour
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 tsp ajwain
1 tbsp red chili powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
100 gms curd
oil for deep frying
Salt To Taste
How to Make Indian Fried Fish Recipe
- Clean, wash and cut fish into one and a half inch size cubes.
- Apply salt, lime juice, ginger paste, garlic paste and red chilli powder.
- Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Make a batter of gram flour, curd, egg, ajwain, salt and water.
- Keep marinated fish pieces dipped in this batter for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the fish till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve amritsari fish hot sprinkled with chaat masala and lemon wedges.