1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 lb Salted Butter (softened)
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 cup Peanuts (roasted, salted and ground in food processor)
1 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
1 cup Sugar (granulated)
1 cup extra-crunchy Peanut Butter
2 large Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Arrange ovens rack to upper and lower-middle positions.
- Cover two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together in a
bowl and set it aside.
- In a mixer, pour butter and run till butter becomes creamy.
- Combine sugar and mix till softened, it will take about 3 minutes.
- Beat in peanut butter till well incorporated, then eggs, one at
a time, then vanilla.
- Gently stir dry ingredients into peanut butter mixture
- Combine ground peanuts; stir gently until just incorporated
- Roll dough into 2" balls.
- Place balls on parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- Leave 2 1/2 " between each dough balls.
- Press each dough ball twice with dinner fork dipped in cold water
to make crisscross design.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Reverse position of cookie sheets halfway through baking time,
until cookies are puffed and slightly brown along edges but not
on top, 10 to 12 minutes
- Let the cookies to cool for about 4-5 minutes on cookie sheet
so that they are slightly set.
- After they are slightly set, place on wire rack to make them cool completely.