. Lauki - 1
2. Cocunut Grated- half
3. Jeera - 2 tsp
4. Green chilly- 4
5. Salt to Taste
6. Oil- 2tsp
7. Mustard- 1/2 tsp
8. Jeera -1/2 tsp
9. Red Chilly - 1
10. Coriander chopped - for Garnish
- 1. Peel the skin of lauki and chop it into small cubes.
- 2. Pressure Cook these lauki cubes for a while, it will not take
more than 2-3 min, please dont overcook it.
- 3. Add the jeera and green chillies to the cocunut, add a little
water and grind it into a paste.
- 4. Take the curd, and beat it beat, add the salt to it.Then add
the ground paste of cocunut, jeera and chillies.
- 5. Add to it the cooked Lauki, chk if the salt is fine, and add
a seasoning made of Mustard and Jeera with the oil on top.
- 6.Garnish with coriander and serve it with hot rice/pulao.