How To Make Homemade Boondi
Here we prepare for Boondi, which is using for tasty Raita. Just note down the ingredients to make homemade Boondi recipe.
Ingredients for Boondi
2 cups gram Flour (besan)
11/4th cup Water
Oil for deep-frying
Preparation for Boondi
- Gradually mix the water into the flour to make a smooth batter.
- Whisk well and leave for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed pan. using perforated spoon with round holes, pour the batter into the oil, shaking the spoon so that the batter drops fall through in pieces.
- Use a little of batter at a time. Use a clean, perforated spoon to turn the bondi and to take them from the oil.
- Drain the bondi on absorbent kitchen paper and store in an airtight container for future use.
- Keeps best for about a month.